Developed within the domain of artificial intelligence
mobile robot software:
1. Self-mapping long-term memory with built in curiosity
enables complete definition of areas for mobile robot to operate.
2. Efficient path planning algorithms enable Autopilot/Seek
of user-selected endpoints in near real time.
3. Subsumptive software architecture enables cognizant
navigation for unexpected (or unmapped) obstacle (static or dynamic)
avoidance while maintaining the ability to resume path following.
4. Sensor fusion technology is sensor friendly with
its AI software architecture enabling differing, high-count sensor
5. Short term AI memory software such that its proprietary
sensor fused, scanning CompoundedSensorArrayTM may be fully utilized.
Consequently, total cost for sensor systems cost is dramatically
6. The demonstration of emergent behaviors
actions and reactions that were not pre-programmed.
The resultant level of mobile autonomy is analogous
to that of a blind man with a cane in his own home. This capability
is achieved using 15-20% of an Intel Pentium running at 250-300mhz
with Microsofts Win98SE. All GeckoBrain source code is in
C++ and is not hardware or OS centric.